Sunday, August 25, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: P.S- You're Invited...40+ DIY Projects for All of Your Fashion, Home Décor & Entertaining Needs by Erica Domesek




P.S I Made This is a blog I frequently visit, so when I saw that they were coming out with a book on netgalley, I had to request it.  I am not crafty at all. OK, I like to think I am but when it comes down to it, I'm actually a hopeless case. This may be due to the fact that I don't follow instructions very well. (For being an avid reader I have a very short attention span).

Anyways, every time I go to their blog I'm always like, hell ya I could make that. It was no different with the book. However, in the back of my mind I kept thinking- why wouldn't you just buy that? By the time you get all of your supplies, but the time, and the frustration (maybe that only comes with me when I try a DIY) you could have easily gone to the store and bought something very similar. The book is filled with 40+ DIY, from making your own fleece poncho, to decorating champagne flutes. Lots and lots of ideas.
P.S.-You're Invited . . .: 40+DIY Projects for All of Your Fashion, Home Décor & Entertaining Needs
The pictures are great and the instructions that followed each craft were seemed good. Let's be honest I didn't actually try any. But I think I may try the Floral Bow Napkin Rings or the cork clutch.  If I do I will be sure to blog about it! 

This book would be a perfect gift and I know a few of my gal friends would love to add it in their collection!


Side note: Is it strange that Erica's last name is so close to domestic? Its like she was destined to be this craft goddess, that I aspire to be!

Comes out September 10th!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    The book is actually on sale next Tuesday, September 10!

    Thanks!
    Atria Publicity

    ReplyDelete