Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WWW Wednesday #10

Another Wednesday has come upon us.
This is WWW Wednesdays, hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3)What do you think you’ll read next?

 
What the Dog Knows: The Science and Wonder of Working Dogs
Sometimes Never, Sometimes Always


1) I am currently in the process of deciding between Sometimes Never, Sometimes Always by Elissa Janine Hoole or What The Dog Knows: The Science and Wonder of Working Dogs by Cat Warren. The irony of her last name doesn't befall me.

2) I literally just finished I Did ( But I Wouldn't Now) by Cara Lockwood. It was good. Typical easy to read chick-lit.

3) The million dollar question. It will be one of the two that I don't start reading. I then have no idea. I'm trying to clean up my ARC list. Damn impulsiveness!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I definitely want to read that dog book! (Dog lover here) Thanks for visiting me earlier :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound interesting - enjoy! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete