Wednesday, October 2, 2013

OCTOBER To Read List

3 Vintage Book Pumpkins [SOURCE]
 

My goal in Septmeber was to read all the ARCs I requested. Then I kept requesting them. I need to learn self control and not READ ALL THE BOOKS!

This was on my list:
-Boderline Personality Disorder by Alexander L. Chapman (I DNF this because it just wasn't what I was expecting as a topic and didn't want to waste my time... I'm sure it was very imformative)
-The Demons Lovers Boxed Set by Kate Doulgas -I decided to annex this one. Decided I have no interest whatsoever.
-Sixteen, Sixty-One by Natalie Lucas
-No Wonder You Feel Like Crap by Ricard Weinstein
-The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Moyes
 
And I also wanted to go back to my August to read list. That didn't happen. Too many damn ARCs. Good news is, is that I am almost completley done. Then I think I may put that on hold for a while.
 
What I also read:
-Swim by Jennifer Weiner
-Man V. Liver by Neil Hinson
-Identity X by Michelle Mickley
-Trafficked by Sophie Hayes
-Follow Me #1- Deadly Games by Cara Lockwood
-Life Reconnected- How Women Can Make Simple and Poweful Change by Penny C. McClean
-Streaks of Blue by Jack Chaucer
-The Third Chimpanzee by Jared Diamond (finally finished it)
-Doppler by Erlend Loe
-I Did (But I Wouldn't Now) by Cara Lockwood
- Sometimes Never, Sometimes Always by Elissa Janine Hoole
- Double Crossed: A Spies and Thieves Story by Ally Carter
- What The Dog Knows: The Science and Wonder of Working Dogs by Cat Warren (I DNF this)
-Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield
-A Perfect Mess by Zoe Dawson
-Broken Beauty by Chole Adams
 
 
Umm guys, that is all that was on my Sept list! And ten more! Equalling a grand total of 20 or so books . Whose's awesome. This girl is. 
 
 
My October to Read list:
mc random 3420 Morning coffee (39 photos)

(finish clearing up my ARC)
The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches by Alan Bradley
52 Ways to Live a Kick-Ass Life by Andrea Owen
The Detox Prescription by Woodson Merrell, Mary Beth Augustine, Hillari Dowdle
Intelligently Designed by Edward Caudil
Lady by Thomas Tryon
Berlin Wolf by Mark Florida-James
Innocence by Elise de Salier
Diary of Brad De Luca by Alessandra Torre
Secret Shared by L. Marie Adeline
From A Dead Sleep by John A. Daly
 
 
and for the non-arcs
The Cuckoo Calling by Robert Galbraith JK Rowling
The Dinner by Herman Koch
The Secret by L. Marie Adeline
 
 
 and for fun:
 
mc-random-22.5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment