Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Walking Dead is back!!!

So the Walking Dead is back on tonight!!! 


Things I've learnt from the show: I will probably be the first one to become affected. I can’t shoot a gun. Or I can, I just can’t aim…damn non-winking ability!. I wouldn't be strong enough to manage a cross bow. I am not nimble on my feet so I would just trip over some other poor dead fella and be a free meal. I also don’t think I have the survivor instinct. I would probably  be the one to give up and blow up in the room.   Also practical things have been learned. Things like being semi fit enough to run, jump over fences, to be quiet at all times,  to carry a weapon always that can cause enough damage to  bust the brain and always have a full tank of gas.
Also after watching this series I begin to think everyone is a zombie. If I’m out in the middle of nowhere and see some loner walking in the fog. Zombie. I make sure I have an easy out. Foggy, eerie feeling. Yup zombie apocalypse is happening.  Maybe I shouldn't watch this show any more because its making me paranoid…

And also, here are 28 Things to Remember before going into tonight's season premier. Its actually a pretty great list so read it.


The Walking Dead cast answers questions on buzzfeed.... so awesome.  

Now here are some pictures of hottie mcdaryl for your amusement




Speaking of Daryl, he's still a stone cold fox, so at least there's that silver lining.

19 "Walking Dead" Mysteries Debunked By The Cast

How does Daryl's hair stay salon fresh in the midst of zombie attacks?


I hope this season kicks ass. 

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen The Walking Dead! My friend loves it and is always talking about it on Facebook. If I'm honest, the only reason I want to watch it is because Andrew Lincoln is in it, and I love him! x

    ReplyDelete