Friday, November 1, 2013

What I read this month...


Halloween-DMA-22
 
 
Another month comes to an end. I can't believe how fast this year is going! Like it's almost Christmas you guys!

The 23 Best Parts Of Being A Book Lover
 
Here's what I read during the month of October:

52 Ways to Live a Kick-Ass Life by Andrea Owen
The Detox Prescription by Woodson Merrell, Mary Beth Augustine, Hillari Dowdle
Intelligently Designed by Edward Caudil
Lady by Thomas Tryon
Berlin Wolf by Mark Florida-James
Innocence by Elise de Salier
Diary of Brad De Luca by Alessandra Torre
The Secret by L. Marie Adeline
Secret Shared by L. Marie Adeline
From A Dead Sleep by John A. Daly
Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
The Disappearance of Lizzy Ross by Jessica Schein
Getting Rooted in New Zealand by Jamie Baywood
Beg by CD Reiss
The Light Between Oceans by M.L Steadman
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad

Thats 17!

I'm on fire! I wonder what will happen once I get a job where I am actually busy... acutlaly I don't want to wonder... SO CONFLICTED!

It should be noted that I only actually enjoyed about 5 of them....

For the month of November I'm not going to set myself a to read list. I have far too many to get through that I am going to pick them based on cover appeal/length/want.. not a predetermined list. (unless it made a funny poem like below)

The person who had this much time.

What are you reading? Anything else I should add to my neverending To Read pile?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment