Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014- the resolutions.

mc random 0 Morning coffee (39 photos)
 
 
 
The time for the new year resolutions. 
 
And in no particular order, here they are:
 
1) Get to my goal weight. I have been wanting this for the past year and this is the year I want it to actually happen. So, how am I going to make this happen? Signing up for yoga, buying a climbing membership and starting the 30 day challenge from Bodyrock.  Maybe signing up for a 5k/10k?? who knows.
 
2) Take more photos. I have a great (and expensive) camera, and need to use it. As I was scrolling through the past years pictures, I realized that I barely documented anything and I want that to change.
 
3) At least once a week do something I've pinned. This could be trying out a recipe, a hairstyle, a craft. Something. Make my time wasting on pinterst worth while.
 
4) This year I want to start a cookbook and try every single recipe.
 
5) Finish the laundry room, plant a garden, set up the office. Just finishing projects.
 
6) Read 100 books. I think I can do this as last year I read 116.  But books I actually want to read, not the ones I've requested on netgalley in a moment of greed that now I feel obligated to read and review them.
 
7)  Be a better friend.
 
What are your resolutions? How are you going to achieve them?!

4 comments:

  1. I would like to start climbing again...I have all the gear :) If you want a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You read 116 books this last year. I read 115! That is awesome. I learned the power of audiobooks and a long commute.
    2. Regarding Resolution #7: How are you going to be a better friend? What does that look like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I've never gotten into audiobooks, but think it may be something to try this year!

      For #7, I suck at texting/calling so I want to better byself at that, sending random cards/gifts, not always waiting for my friends to make plans first, things like that I guess!

      Delete