Thursday, July 17, 2014

Medicine Ball with the Wall

My back has been having some serious fat attacks.  Its something that I often ignore working out because, well its behind me and well I never pay attention to it in the mirror while getting dress. (although this doesn't ring true to my ass). Been looking at random back exercises and saw this, tried it, liked it, decided to share it.

Enjoy! your back will 'thank' you.

With your back against a wall, hold a medicine ball, or a kettle bell, with both hands in front of your chest and lower into a squat (a). Keeping your hips steady, twist to the left and reach the ball toward the wall (b). Return to center. That's one rep. Repeat on the other side. Move back and forth at a slow, controlled pace for 20 total  reps.  



 5. Wall Sit with Rotation

No comments:

Post a Comment