Friday, June 19, 2015

First Trimester Must Haves

First Trimester Must Haves

First Trimester Must Haves by kznov featuring Lifefactory




I know my first trimester has long been past, but I thought I'd share with you a few of my First Trimester Must-Haves.  Keep in mind I had a very easy first three months. 

Peppermint Tea: With feeling like I had a hangover without the fun then night before, this and ginger ale helped a lot. 

Water: time to up the hydration.

Bio-oil: No time like the present to get those stretch marks under control. 

A comfy bed: All I felt like doing was sleeping. So make sure your bed is nice and comfy for those naps!

Yoga pants: Something comfy to wear while you are napping. 

Toilet Paper: The start of peeing all the time starts now.

Prego Books:  Either books, blogs, doctors, friends, family start getting the information. 

Prenatal Vitamins:  Start loading up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment