Friday, July 3, 2015

One Bowl Brownie Goodness

I was craving some chocolately goodness today so as always I turned to pinterest to solve my dilema.

And I came across this wonderful recipe; One Bowl Brownies from Show Me The Yummy blog.

pic from Show Me The Yummy


The recipe is very simple. I mean, its in the title alone. 

The Goods:
 - 2 cups sugar
- 1 and 3/4 cups of flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil (I used coconut oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used my discretion with this one, and I used fudge chips as that's all I had)

The How To:
1.  Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Mix all the ingredients together minus the chocolate chips.
3. Spread in a greased 9x13 pan
4. Sprinkle the chocolate chips
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. 
6. Let cool.
7. Eat and enjoy!
8. Re-make the whole thing as you probably just devoured the pan



NOTE: I strongly recommend vegetable oil, the coconut oil made it pretty runny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment